*Customer Service Representative Needed -- Entry Level!
At JMS Marketing, our goal is to ensure every customer feels valued, every client’s goal is hit with maximum integrity, and our team feels as if they are continuously developing new skills to be successful.
- This is NOT a call center
- This is NOT a staffing agency
Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust and challenge. We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly and family-oriented work environment.
Entry-level Customer Sales and Service Representatives are quickly promoted into leadership positions within the first few weeks (or less) after hands-on training, which then are groomed for management.
- Competitive pay + bonuses / incentives
- Travel to other out-of-state office locations such as Chicago, New York, Orlando and internationally if desired
- Development of skills such as: team development and leadership, effective communication skills, sales tactics and marketing strategies, client relations, customer acquisition and retention
- Full paid, on-going training
- Providing outstanding customer service and sales for our customers, new and established
- Understanding each customer’s needs- to provide real, effective solutions
- Prospecting and developing new and existing business relationships
- Demonstrate excellent work ethic and a “coach-able” demeanor
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly quotas for sales leads and future business prospects
- Potentially help manage and oversee a campaign and team of associates
Qualities Preferred for Position:
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Interest in management opportunity
- Upbeat and personable with various personalities of customers/clients
- High degree of customer focus
- Excel at executing position responsibilities with speed and accuracy