- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 to $23 Hourly
Our client in the manufacturing industry is seeking assemblers to help with the assembly of big body Trailers (like Costco and Tim Hortons).
- Assembles sections of trailer bodies, following blueprints, using jigs, fixtures, hand tools and power tools
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly blueprints, specifications, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials
- Marks and cuts opening in sheeting, installs preassembled doors, windows, hinges and other accessories.
- Positions and aligns metal rails, frames and sheeting using measuring tape to ensure alignment of parts.
- Fits, drills and rivets trailer sections to frame ensuring conformance to blueprint tolerances using the appropriate measuring equipment.
- Installs insulating material and applies sealant to assembled sections as required.
- They May work on their own or as part of a team.
- Proven experience using a variety of hand tools
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (drills, tape measure, screwdrivers, sockets)
- Operate air-powered hand tools (screw guns, ratchets, drills etc)
- Ability to lift 25- 35 lbs.
- Previous working experience an asset
- Experience in manufacturing is beneficial but not necessary
- Must have safety shoes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Overtime available
- Continuous education/Training
- Job growth
Monday to Friday from 7 am to 4 pm
Pay is based on experience. Entry-level skills are welcome.
JMR Personnel Services Ltd
We respect diversity and treat one another in ways that are fair, courteous and compassionate, recognizing everyone’s contributions. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that is reflective of the diverse population we serve.