- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a full time Office Clerical to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Answer phone calls, taking accurate messages & follow up
- Filing and organizing office documents, such as invoices, payments, receipts etc
- Preparing or processing invoices, estimates and payments
- Assisting with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Create documents, maintaining databases and sending memos and emails
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Organize office and assist in ways that optimize procedures
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Maintain trusting relationships with customers, vendors, and colleagues
- Monitoring office inventory and ordering supplies
- Proven experience as a clerical or office assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Excellent communication abilities, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Effective organization and time management skills, like prioritization, multitasking and planning
- Great customer service skills, including a personable and positive attitude
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in MS Office and Quickbooks, (will train)
JML LANDSCAPING INC
695 Amwell RoadHillsborough, NJ
Get fresh General Office Clerical jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.