Tool & Die Maker/Machinist
- Expired: November 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Strong machining background.
- Capable of using all tool room equipment and machinery.
- Capable of machining different types of materials.
- Able to machine to close tolerances.
- Capable of working independently.
- Full Benefit package.
- Salary based on experience.
- 3-5 years of tool and die experience.
- Able to set up and run prototrak milling machine with conventional programming.
- Need to have your own tools.
- Ability to use blueprints, solid models, sketches and specifications for the fabrication of dies, jigs, fixtures and R&D prototype parts.
Schedule: Day Shift; Monday to Friday
JMK Tool and Die is a well established high precision tool and die company that has been in business for over 25 years. Our facility is fully heated and air conditioned. Clean working environment. Team working environment.
Come be a part of a great team today!
JMK Tool & Die, Inc.
Get fresh DIE CUT Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.