- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Forklift Operator |Hammond, IN- Illiana Transit
Shift(s): 2nd 3:30pm - 12am
Requirements & Skills:
- The focus of this role is to move palletized and non-palletized products to designated locations throughout the warehouse.
- In a fast-paced environment such as this one, you must be able to safely and quickly operate the forklift in order to meet deadlines.
- Our client offers outstanding growth potential and training.
- Experience in a warehouse environment and at least 1 to 2 years operating forklift.
- Ability to pass a written and physical forklift test.
- Exposure to team-oriented environments and working with others.
- Working knowledge of general production and warehouse responsibilities.
- Expertise in meeting deadlines and time management.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and sit/stand for long periods of time
JMJ Talent Solutions – Highland | (219) 838-5627 www.jmjtalent.com
JMJ Talent Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.
JMJ Personnel Inc
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Forklift Operator Training jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.