- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
1002 Main Street Perry, GA 31069
JMA Architecture is growing and seeks project managers to be part of the firm’s design project team, designing and administering construction on commercial and public buildings. Experience with laboratory facilities and higher education facilities is desired.
- Project Architects/Managers candidates:
- Be a Registered Architect with at least 10 years’ experience since registration;
- Have strong design skills with visual presentation capability;
- Experience to include scheduling and monitoring performance on project teams, service to client organizations and representatives, consultant coordination and scheduling and running meetings/making presentations;
- Have substantial experience developing and detailing common commercial building materials and systems;
- Be accomplished at developing and attaining project production schedules;
- Have a creative, results-oriented work ethic;
- Practice strong problem-solving skills in a team-based environment;
- Have experience with development of LEED certified buildings;
- Thrive on challenging assignments with a variety of clients;
- Be accomplished in the use of Revit 2021/2022 for design and construction documentation, and
- Be willing to take-on supervisory responsibilities as the firm grows.
Competitive salary, dependent upon experience and personal success, await the newest members of this fast-paced, growth-oriented, team-based architecture design firm. This job is in Perry, Georgia.
Our firm is an innovative practice located in a charming southern town. The quality of life is excellent, the public schools are leaders in the state, and the cost of living is very reasonable. We have a distinctive office facility located in a renovated Historic home over 150 years old. This area has been our home for 17 years, and we can highly recommend it to you as a wonderful place to live, raise a family and practice a dynamic career.
For immediate consideration, e-mail cover letter (specifying position applied for), a results-oriented resume and salary history (this is required) to email@example.com
or mail to:
JMA Architecture, Inc.
Attn: Caroline Young
1002 Main Street
Perry, GA 31069
JMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JMA Architecture, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great management team with interesting and challenging projects with lots of room for professional growth and advancement.
JMA Architecture, Inc. will soon celebrate its 26th year in business. Our firm is recognized as a premier firm offering architectural and interior design services in the Middle Georgia area. JMA provides a full array of architectural services for a diverse project portfolio including college and university, municipal, criminal justice, corporate and institutional facilities. We are a team-oriented practice, searching for excellence in each project. Our office, with excellent facilities and state-of-the-art technology, is housed in an adaptive reuse of an historic home in City of Perry, Georgia.
1002 Main Street PerryBirmingham, AL