This is an excellent full-time opportunity with hours from 7:30am to 4:30pm. Experience in Sage/PeachTree is preferred, however training can be provided. The successful candidate will have a willingness to learn the industry, be organized, dependable, detail oriented and exhibit excellent communication skills.
Daily work may include/but are not limited to:
• entering AP invoices
• following up with vendors for outstanding credit/warranty items
• verifying AP balances against vendor statements
• entering service invoices and mailing/emailing to customers
• responding to customers regarding billings and balances
• collections of AR balances through phone calls and email inquiries
• weekly filing of AP and AR invoices
• AP process after checks are prepared
• assisting in accounting research and various projects from upper management upon request
• various office clerk duties
• May include other duties depending on candidate's abilities and experience
Benefits include paid vacation after 1 year, sick time begins accruing immediately, company sponsored health/dental/vision (company contribution after 1 year to employee health). Fully funded life/AD&D/LTD policies. Simple IRA with company match after 1 year.
We are looking for a friendly, team oriented candidate with the ambition to "own" the position. It is a great opportunity for someone with general/entry level AR and AP experience to expand upon.
Please send your resume WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS if you are interested in joining our team.
Reliable transportation is required, subject to a background check and drug screen.