Commercial Real Estate Property Manager
- Expired: November 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
JM Real Estate
JM Real Estate, Inc. is in search of an experienced Commercial Property Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join an established team. This Property Manager will be involved in all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the property.
Full Benefits package available after 90 days of employment.
- Respond to all client questions in a timely manner
- Keep the clients informed on the status of tenant leases, account balances, condition of the property, and make recommendations to preserve the asset and increase value
- Respond to tenant requests in a timely manner and generate work orders directed to vendors. Follow up with the tenant to ensure a satisfactory resolution of the issue
- Availability to receive emergency calls on nights and weekends
- Conduct routine inspections of the property, tenant & vacant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the property upkeep of the property
- Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy.
- Provide excellent customer experience and have the ability to connect with both owners and tenants.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence, and file notes
- Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing the new tenant with an introduction letter informing them of management's contact & tenant expectations
- Assist and/or lead the tenant renewal process as needed
- Become proficient with MRI property management software. Coordinate entry of all property information into the software program and follow reporting protocols for maintenance requests, preventive maintenance, vendor, client end-of-month reporting, tenant certificates of insurance and key lease date tracking
- Minimum 3 years experience in Real Estate Property Management
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required
- Experience with MRI Property Management Software is preferred, but willing to train qualifying candidate
- Ability to commute to different property locations
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills are required, striving to deliver proactive and responsive service
- Must possess a self-starter attitude and work well in a team setting
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About JM Real Estate
JM Real Estate, Inc. was founded in 1997 and is one of the largest and most respected commercial real estate brokers on the central east coast of Florida. We are full-service commercial property management, commercial real estate leasing, and commercial real estate sales company specializing in multi-tenant office, retail, medical, and industrial properties located primarily in Brevard County.
With over 2 million sq. ft. of commercial real estate represented primarily in Brevard County, JM Real Estate, Inc. has the market intelligence and experience to handle all of our client's real estate needs. We are motivated by the desire to achieve the highest and best results for our buyers, sellers, tenants, and landlords.
JM Real Estate
Get fresh Property Real Estate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.