Inside Sales - Construction Products
- Posted: over a month ago
The inside sales representative is responsible for providing superior customer service, counter sales, outside sales support, ensuring orders are entered accurately and completely, following up with and servicing existing customers, sourcing special order products and inventory management.
- Background in the construction/building supply industry.
- Solid insides sales and customer service experience.
- Sales and service to contractors and builders.
- Coordinating deliveries with dispatch and shipping.
- Energetic and driven to succeed.
Company offers a great work atmosphere, competitive base salary, and excellent benefits.
If you are searching for your next career opportunity in construction products sales with a an excellent organization, please forward your resume immediately.
keywords: "inside sales" "sales support","construction supply", fasteners, drywall, tools, lumber, millwork, doors, roofing, siding, "building supply", "building materials", "building products", plumbing, paint
JM Hunter Group
BusinessView all jobs at JM Hunter Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?