3-7 years experience
The key objective of the SAP FICO functional consultant is to ensure that SAP FICO scope services are delivered to the client in accordance with the contract and with the appropriate quality. This individual would be part of the Operations organization and will be based at Calgary, AB Canada.
SAP FICO Functional Consultants Roles and Responsibilities:
• 7 years of Experience in SAP FI and CO modules - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA),Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Project Systems, Results Analysis, Unsettled Costs, Month End Close, Overhead assessment and settlement, Assets accounting and Internal Orders
• Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
• Looking for improvement opportunities in business systems
• Assisting in testing process in order to Client errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user's lack of experience
• Application support and training of end users
• Cooperating with consultants from other modules such as MM, PM, PP and PS
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
• Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
• Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
• Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Document functional designs, test cases and results.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
• Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
• Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
• Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
• Minimum of 5 years SAP experience supporting General Ledger plus 3 or more of the following functions: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, Inter-company Accounting, Project System.
• Experience in FI integration points with other SAP modules like MM, HR, PP and PM.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
• Experience in a Professional Services or Distribution company is an asset
• Understanding of accounting business processes
• Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
• Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
• Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a excellent attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
The information below must be added in the Fieldglass comment section only, and NOT as part of the candidate's resume
*Legal name (Last Name, First Name Middle Initial):
*Location (City and State):
*Visa Duration: mm/dd/yyyy
*Hiring Status: W2 / C2C (employer's name)
If the resource has a visa, what company owns it?