This position is responsible for the direct supervision of the hourly work force for day to day NDT service needs. This position is very instrumental in developing and maintaining the hourly work force, project development, planning, and execution. 5 years in the pulp and paper industry is desired.
1. Communicate with mill reliability personnel of the daily inspection tasks
2. Prioritize equipment inspection schedules.
3. Perform inspection of equipment in timely manner in accordance with provided specifications
4. Complete technical reports for all inspected equipment daily
5. Help develop repair plans for mill maintenance personnel
6. Engineering evaluations
7. MI Program development, equipment tracking and update along with site policy review