This position is responsible for providing leadership, supervising, implementing administrative systems, procedures and policies. Work closely with the Office Head(s) to ensure the office runs smoothly and coordinates efforts with Office Heads, Corporate Departments, and associates to ensure organizational, office goals and objectives are met.
- Oversee and coordinate all office activities and facilitate day-to-day operations. Identify and implement improvements to existing processes to ensure efficient office operations.
- Ensure that company policies are followed and communicate new policies, procedures, and best practices to staff.
- Develop administrative staff by providing training, information and access to resources. May supervise either directly or indirectly.
- Participateand make recommendations in office planning process with Office Heads and assist with company-wide functions, inside JLL such as Annual Production Meeting and Analyst Conference and outside JLL, such as industry events.
- Organizespecial office or department activities such as company events, staff appreciation activities, and office moves.
- Preparation of annual budget including working with Office Heads to determine expenses, research costs, and analyze previous year's budget.
- Make decisions and approve expenses with budgetary restrictions in mind. Periodically perform expense analysis to ensure expenses are in line with budget.
- Maintain relationships and contracts with vendors and service providers. Negotiate the purchase of office supplies, office equipment, etc. for the office in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Maintain office filing system and oversee proper maintenance of off-site storage. Responsible for file retention guidelines and determination of what documents can be destroyed.
- Responsible for ensuring data is correct in internal database (Captrack) and following up on missing information.
- Serve as office contact for all corporate departments such as Human Resources, Accounting, Marketing and Information Technology:
- Human Resource contact for recruiting process (screening applicants, interview coordination, new hire onboarding), attendance keeping, payroll matters, performance and merit reviews, and new employee training.
- Resolve any personnel issues, either by handling or working with Human Resources. This includes being familiar with employment law and being the "front line" representative to deal with office issues.
- Accounting contact for processing of invoices, reviewing and approving employee expense reports.
- Work with Marketing on the coordination ofevents, press releases, and JLL publications.
- Coordinate with IT to ensure all employees have proper computer and phone equipment, access to systems, enabled/disabled etc. Limited technical support for computers and servers.
- Responsible for all office moves, expansions and upgrades involving working with contractors, negotiating costs, making decisions about space, furniture, computers, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 plus years of previous office management experience.
- Experience with accounting, human resources, IT and facilities management is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the firm.
- Excellent communication, organizational, grammatical, and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently worker yet have a team player attitude.
- Real Estate/Finance background is preferred.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point, Windows (Office 2013 version).
- Office - work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.