- Conceptualize, and design across all mediums including digital, print, environmental and events
- Strong design skills with the ability to absorb clear direction
- Actively work with members of the team to make sure that all executions are of the highest quality and adheres to the brand. Knowledge in creative expertise and knowledge including art direction, photography, design, typography, print production, digital mediums, etc.
- Play a role in the creative processes, planning and executing of activities and tactics (these may include brochures, websites, direct mail and email, invitations, advertising, collateral, site signage, sponsorships, client events, etc.)
- Manages file storage to maintain a clean, repository to easy share workload
- Ability to execute all stages of headshot production (set up light and background kit, shoot subjects, and post-production editing process with Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop)
- Manage and coordinate the headshot process (scheduling dates, coordinating with subjects to be shot and have their photos finalized)
- Identify opportunities to bring creativity and innovation to existing design practices and materials
- Drive marketing and design development by gathering feedback from colleagues
- Assist brokerage assistants with graphic requests and provide periodic training to ensure that all marketing materials present the JLL brand consistently and follow corporate graphic standards.
- Keep up-to-date on current design methodologies and business-to-business marketing trends, as well as current social media.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 3-5 years of design experience in a corporate setting preferably with business development/pitches/presentations
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office
- Experience with DSLR/mirrorless cameras and shooting photography with people as subjects utilizing manual camera settings.
- Experience with photography equipment (light kits, background kits, lenses)
- Knowledge of HTML/ CSS is a plus
- Real estate background is a plus
- Strong project management and organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Assertive, independent work style and friendly, positive demeanor
- Motivated to meet deadlines and available to work overtime when needed (sometimes with no advanced notice)
- Understanding of and commitment to client service
*When applying, please include a sample portfolio of your work.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.