Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple manager and director level individuals. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, document processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Position is also responsible for entry as directed for items such as travel, expense reports and meeting coordination.
Area of Responsibility
- Maintain calendar and secure travel arrangements as directed.
Typing, File and Information Management
- Organize files as directed and maintain directory of stored files.
- Provide administrative support to create, modify or finalize documents as directed.
- Send documents via mail, UPS or FedEx.
- Book rooms as directed for meetings.
- Submit food requests for meetings.
- Order supplies and submit equipment requests.
- Process expense reimbursement requests and allocate cost as directed.
- Organize incoming communications and distribute as directed.
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Years of relevant experience
- 0 to 4 years
- 1-2 years direct experience in a support function role
Skills and knowledge
- Microsoft office including Outlook
- Microsoft office
- Professional Demeanor
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.