JLB – An award-winning web design and digital marketing company.
JLB – An award-winning web design and digital marketing agency that is one of the fastest growing small businesses in the Nashville marketplace.
Become a part of an innovative team helping revolutionize the way Internet marketing services are developed and delivered to our businesses. We provide a variety of Internet marketing solutions including custom web design, online marketing services, email marketing, SEO, social media, and other integrated marketing strategies.
JLB provides a challenging and successful environment with growth opportunities and ongoing career growth benefits. Qualified employees enjoy perks such as bonuses, cell phone plans, stock options and more.
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager with the skills to join the team in our Brentwood, TN headquarters.
The right person will complement our team and will be responsible for the management of post sales and client relationships with our customers. The account manager will maintain our company's existing relationships with clients to driving a continuing business relationship and identify new revenue opportunities with our existing customers. They will work with and communicate with all team members and clients regarding new services, contracts, events and ongoing client relations.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
· Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Forecast and track key account metrics
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
· Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
· Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
· Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our products and services
· Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
· Drive and increase revenue within the existing client base
· Liaise between the customer and internal teams
· Proven account management or other relevant experience
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of marketing experience with agency background desirable
· Deep digital understanding
· Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
· Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
· Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
· Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes
· Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
· Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, CRM and help desk support software
Account Manager top skills & proficiencies:
· Prospecting Skills
· Build Relationships
· People Skills
· Customer Focus
· Emphasize Excellence
· Manage Multiple Projects
· Attention to Detail
Why Work Here?JLB - An award winning web design and digital marketing agency that is one of the fastest growing small businesses.
Awesome place to work, amazing benefits, great people, cool clients and room for career growth!