Senior Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JLAN Solutions has an immediate opening for a Senior Business Analyst to work closely with the project team and senior management stakeholders to solicit and capture application requirements. The analyst will work closely with the project manager and the project team to ensure we accurately understand the needs of our stakeholders.
In accordance with Federal guidance, all newly hired full-time and part-time employees of JLAN Solutions are required to be fully vaccinated by date of hire (fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks since your final dose). Mandatory vaccinations support our commitment to making our workplace and associated facilities as safe and welcoming as possible.
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Strong oral and written communication skills (writing samples may be requested)Direct experience working closely with the business and technical teams to elicit, analyze, specify, verify, write, and manage business and system requirements for web-based UI applications.
- Experience working on waterfall and/or agile application development project(s).
- Candidates who have spent at least 80% of their time working on these requirements responsibilities in their recent position(s).
- Experience working on web-based User Interface (UI) application development related project(s).
SALARY: Negotiable depending on level of experience and education. JLAN offers a full benefits package including vision, health, dental, life, and a 401k.
JLAN Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or physical impairment.
AddressFalls Church, VA
BusinessView all jobs at JLAN Solutions