Business Development Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JLAN Solutions has an immediate opening for a Business Development Professional to support our BD Director. Successful applicants will use their expertise to carry out all necessary Business Administration and tasks.
In accordance with Federal guidance, all newly hired full-time and part-time employees of JLAN Solutions are required to be fully vaccinated by date of hire (fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks since your final dose). Mandatory vaccinations support our commitment to making our workplace and associated facilities as safe and welcoming as possible.
- Work closely with the BD Director to identify, refine, and execute BD strategies
- Prepare, submit, and track responses to Market Surveys, Sources Sought, Requests for Information RFIs, and proposal submissions
- Contribute to the authorship of white papers and proposal management sections
- Perform market analysis and research to support customer solution development to further understanding the business opportunity, scope, customer hot buttons, competition, and resources
- Assist with coordinating semi-annual business development marketing outreach campaigns
- Attend virtual and in-person business development customer events and meetings
- Develop and execute effective business development plans with targeted clients, program managers, and industry partners
- Participate in the development of methods to expand customer base; and ensure consistent, efficient, and effective communication of capabilities and solutions
- Prepare and present opportunities using BD and capture management processes
- Interface with existing partners and introduce potential future partners
- Contribute to and participate in proposal projects to include, kickoff meetings, schedule coordination, color reviews, creating compliance matrices, tracking RFP/solicitation releases and amendments, creating, and maintaining the SharePoint proposal directory and templates, coordinating data calls, past performance, and resume requirements
- Coordinate graphic development, proposal cover pages, and transmittal letters
- Administer BD pipeline and reports, and SharePoint directories and Sites to include the BD Calendar of key submission dates and outreach events, the BD/Proposal Management Library, and the Strategic Partnership Capabilities Matrix
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Business Management required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field
- Proficient with the MS Office Suite of Applications, Adobe Professional, and SharePoint
- Successful proposal lead experience and responding to Markey Surveys, RFIs, and Sources Sought
- Experience capturing set asides (8a, HUBZone, WOSB, SDVOB) full and open IDIQs, MAS BPA contract and task orders
- Experience identifying and leading the capture of multiple deals within the federal and state Government space
- Experience using contract vehicles such as eFAST, GSA Schedules, OASIS, CIO-SP3, and DC Supply Schedules
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, to include report generation, meeting facilitation, and delivering presentations
SALARY: Negotiable depending on experience and education level. JLAN offers a full benefits package including vision, health, dental, life insurance, as well as a 401k match.
JLAN Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or physical impairment.
AddressFalls Church, VA
BusinessView all jobs at JLAN Solutions