The HRIS Administrator will be responsible for the daily support needed to ensure a successful Human Resources Information System (HRIS). This position provides functional administration for HR systems which includes design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance, reporting and training. This person will partner with internal and external stakeholders on HR system usage, functionality, data requirements and design for process improvement. They will troubleshoot and resolve HR system issues.
- Experience in support and maintenance of end to end HRIS services including but not limited to Recruiting, HR, Time and Attendance, Payroll, Benefits and ATS.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity across HRIS modules via reporting, clear processes and system administration.
- Responsible for security (user id/passwords, etc.) and system tables.
- Experience in managing and updating workflows in HR systems.
- Audit and review work flow transactions to ensure all transactions are processed accurately by initiators.
- Prepares routine reports and dashboards including special/custom reports of employee data in response to requests from users within the HR department and Management team.
- Perform routine audits and data management tasks to facilitate accurate data analysis and to help establish KPI measurements.
- Experience with performing mass data uploads. Manages data load requests by performing data scrubbing before data loads and data validation after it's completion.
- Coordinates system related projects and process improvement: integration implementations, enhancements and upgrade activities to HR processes, policies and practices that impact accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide support for HR, including researching and resolving HR problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Participates in implementation and updates of HRIS modules. Reviews quarterly release notes and communicates system updates to stakeholders. Ensures systems are properly working after updates by developing test plans and executing them.
- Team player that is willing to serve customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Design benefit appropriate programs such as insurance, wellness etc.
- Coordinate leaves of absence and process claims or requests (medical operations, worker’s compensation etc.)
- Ensure timely payment of monthly premiums
- Manage enrollments and determine employee eligibility
- Evaluate and negotiate with all our service providers
- Handle all benefit compensations
- Handle all reimbursement procedures
- Update and keep employee records
- Advise employees of their benefit options
- Collaborate and maintain professional communication with accounting department
Bachelor's degree or experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of HRIS experience required
- 2-4 years experience with benefit enrollment
- Ability to evaluate software systems
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment while meeting deadlines
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent employee or financial information at all times
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills