Duties may include but are not limited to the below job description.
Builds strong and trusting cross-functional relationships that support and encourage all team members to link their day to day work with Integrity, Trust, and Commitment.
· Partners with Regional and Central Support leadership to assess and improve the effectiveness of functional programs, initiatives, and strategies that support the values, mission and business objectives of the organization.
· Develops collaborative relationships with cross-functional business partners within the organization (clinical, post-acute, finance, human resources, compliance, sales, and marketing, etc) to evaluate the current state of operations and monitor progress to goals and objectives. Analyzes data, trends, and metrics to proactively provide insight, identify solutions, and develop best practices to be deployed broadly.
· Acts as senior Care liaison and fosters positive relationships between Center/Community leadership and staff, residents, families, regulatory agencies and other external customers.
· Drives financial performance and ensures optimal revenue growth and profitability by establishing effective processes to manage and measure against budgets and goals for the region. Oversees Center/Community budgets and guides leadership in effectively achieving occupancy and financial revenue and expense goals.
· Ensures Center/Community compliance with company policies and adherence to procedures through professional, respectful and productive visits including communication with staff and residents, record reviews and visual inspection of Center/Community.
· Evaluates develops and coaches Center/Community leadership teams on the implementation of short-term and long-term plans and sustainment of programs, initiatives, and strategies.
· Drives participation in all aspects of training, learning, and career development for all team members within the Region. Monitors and ensures in collaboration with Regional and Central Support partners to effectively deliver required curriculum.
· Ensures the effective implementation and compliance in the following areas; recruiting, selection, hiring, labor, and team member relations, union contracts, compensation, and benefits programs.
· Responsible for development and consulting with Center/Community leadership with team member complaints, investigations, recommendations, and resolutions. Trains leadership in setting clear expectations, coaching for improved performance, performance evaluation, corrective action, and employment termination. Partners with Human Resources as needed to review team member complaints and other personnel-related issues.
· Oversees the execution of capital expenditure projects as undertaken by each Center/Community, planning projects in accordance with approved guidelines and ensuring that the expenditures meet cost projections and completion timeframes.
· Practices self-development and maintains current knowledge of state and federal regulations. Ensures compliance in all Surveys conducted by licensing authorities.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
The Salary is negotiable based on experience.
JL Real Estate Development CorporationJL Real Estate Development Corporation and Nevada Skilled Nursing Development has a diverse and growing portfolio of projects, all tied together by the company’s unwavering commitment to providing an unparalleled experience for all. Our motto, “The Power of Community” is a testament to our philosophy that luxury and community improvement are not mutually exclusive. In fact, we believe that by investing in communities and creating a collaborative environment that provides for their unique needs, we can change the lives of many.
Las Vegas, NV