Customer Care Coordinator (Residential Services)
Location: Sterling, Virginia
This position serves as the single point of contact for residential homeowners during the transfer of household goods from origin to destination. As the liaison between the sales representative, operations and the customer, you will coordinate all aspects of the residential move to ensure high quality service delivery. The Customer Care Coordinator ensures that all relocation activities are performed in accordance with contractual and industry guidelines.
- Stellar customer service, follow up, communication and administrative skills
- 2-3 years in a professional, customer service environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer-savvy and able to use multiple computer programs simultaneously
- Obtain and maintain all necessary information and data to ensure an efficient and timely relocation for the customer.
- Alert appropriate parties to any changes, modifications to schedule, etc.
- Ensures file content is complete and accurate.
- Provide education and information to customers as needed, relative to their move process.
- Communicates directly with the customer to schedule and confirm appointment times, delivery, and start times for all assigned jobs within the system.
About JK Moving Services
As the largest independent mover in North America, JK delivers superior relocation and logistics services to military service members, government agencies, large corporations, businesses and homeowners around the world….and the list goes on! JK actively seeks dedicated professionals ready to positively impact domestic and global communities.
JK Moving Services was recently honored as a top corporate citizen by the Washington Business Journal for its partnership with Loudoun Hunger Relief. The award was presented during the Journal’s 2018 Corporate Philanthropy Awards ceremony held in November.
During 2018, the company established the JK Community Farm, a charitable effort designed to alleviate hunger by growing and harvesting crops and livestock and donating them to Loudoun Hunger Relief.
From charitable giving to competitive compensation to fun corporate events, JK invests in each employee’s professional and personal growth. This level of commitment sets JK apart from other companies – why not consider joining JK Moving Services today!
In addition to great medical/dental/vision insurance, JK offers:
- Company-funded profit sharing and retirement programs
- Recruitment and customer referral bonuses
- Company-paid insurance protection programs for employees and their families
- Service award programs
- Safety & performance bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and quality of life programs
- Discount programs with local and national suppliers
- Tax-deferred savings programs including flexible spending and health savings account
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer