JK Investment Group Cleveland, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provides high-level administrative support for executive level management, specifically supporting the CEO. Performing routine administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, scheduling meetings, coordinating various activities and handling information requests.Compensation:
$30,000 - $40,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Provides administrative support for executive level management, specifically the CEO.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, special events, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Prepares documents for new account openings and client transactions.
- Files and maintains digital and physical documents.
- Prioritize, follow up, and complete service requests from advisors and clients.
- Process payments/investments from clients.
- Ensure and obtain accurate client profile information is in database.
- Greet and direct phone calls and visitors, and act as a resource for all contacts.
- Prepares correspondence, forms, reports and presentations or other written communications.
- Manage and maintains assigned executive calendars.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering office supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- Provide clerical support to other departments.
- Perform other projects or duties as assigned
- High school or equivalent
- One or more years of experience in administrative support
- Administrative support experience in the financial services preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Detail-oriented, outcome-oriented, people-oriented, team-oriented
At JK Investment Group, our success is a tribute to our unique approach to investing and the life-long client relationships we cultivate. We tailor our financial planning strategies to individual goals and risk tolerance, actively refining our solutions to strengthen our client’s personalized wealth plan. Our comprehensive approach involves more than wealth management as we anticipate and address needs for tax, estate, insurance, charitable planning and more. Combining our experience and analysis with passion and energy has kept JK Investment Group at the forefront of the industry.
Our strategy is simple: value the Client Relationship as much as our success.
JK Investment Group
BusinessView all jobs at JK Investment Group