We are searching for an incredible national sales manager to help this dynamic company soar to new heights. Do you enjoy sales, managing people and have the creativity to be a change agent that transforms the team, the customer service and the company? If you are passionate about sales, sales management, customer service and can use data to drive informed business decisions, this dynamic company is searching for you.
- Create effective strategic and tactical national sales plans, programs, strategies and initiatives for organic, inorganic, external growth on a national level to be integrated into and implemented by and through your direct reports in the regions and territories with you providing boots on the ground support.
- Establish sales and integration objectives for your team by forecasting, pricing and gross profit projections based upon real data, dynamic trends, customer needs, competitors and economic indicators.
- Train and mentor your direct reports to develop new business, new relationships, and new markets that support the overall national sales plans.
- Train, coach and mentor your direct reports to complete and continuously improve the entire sales cycle beginning with prospecting and cold calling through to negotiation, pricing and finalized contracts to achieve their goals.
- Train your direct reports to maximize and deepen relationships with existing customers and markets to increase sales and strengthen relationships.
- Share your passion for sales and organic, inorganic and external growth, understanding customer motivation, customer service, customer needs and how to effectively meet those needs with the company’s services by managing, coaching, training and mentoring your direct reports to improve their performance, maximize their contribution, and continuously achieve excellence in sales, leadership, profitability and customer relations and collaboration with other departments to include seamless transition of accounts to operations.
- Collaborate with top management and other key departments lending your expertise on overall growth through national sales, competitors, customer needs, trends, sales data, business opportunities, pricing and messaging.
- Manage all financial aspects including forecasting, budgets, and expenses.
- Effective use of cutting-edge technology and use of data to drive analytics, forecasting and sales.
- At least 5 successful years’ experience in national sales leadership with measurable, aggressive results in organic, inorganic and external opportunities and profitable growth as well as training and leading your direct reports for growth, business development, integration, revenue and profits.
- Ability to implement cutting edge technology and data to drive sales and customer service.
- A four-year degree in the green industry including horticulture and agriculture or related experience preferred.