The Machine Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of their designated equipment. The successful candidate is responsible for the set-up, inspections and operation of equipment. They are also involved in the PM's and troubleshooting of the equipment. All daily physical transactions and visual inspections are to be documented and maintained in an orderly manner.
- Ensure products being produced meet quality standards
- Ensure correct labeling and packaging
- Maintain clear, concise and detailed records
- Report all unsafe conditions or equipment to supervisor
- Perform inventory tracking tasks as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Use computerized equipment such as scanners and PC keyboard
- Maintain all equipment and work area in a clean and safe environment
- Minimum grade 12, or equivalent, and previous manufacturing experience
- Must have previous experience operating packaging equipment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment to meet tight production deadlines
- Must be computer literate
- Able to take direction from written and oral instructions
- Must have a demonstrated history of safe work habits for oneself and others
- Must have demonstrated a history of good attendance, be dependable and reliable
- Must be willing to work in a team environment and possess solid work ethics
- Must be able to maintain accuracy and detail oriented
- Skills Assessment will be required.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
- Overtime available
- Shifts Available:
- 1st Shift- 6am-3pm (Monday-Friday)
- 2nd Shift- 3pm-12am (Monday-Friday)