TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Financial Operations Manager
Responsible for general office support.
REGULAR ASSIGNED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
o Answering the door phone and greeting visitors
o Make sure visitors are signed in and review our safety policies
o Escorts visitors to their destination
· Check in returning drivers
o Review driver paperwork for completion and accuracy.
o Reconciles cash and checks and records properly.
o Alphabetizes and files invoices properly.
o Complete driver check out sheet.
o Finds and makes copies of invoices for accounts receivable research.
o Alphabetizes and files accounts payable invoices.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Help with other general office administrative tasks as needed.
· Help with special projects as assigned.
· Covers for other administrative staff scheduled off.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma.
· Two to three years of progressively responsible, related experience in a position of comparable scope and size to the Company.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Able to transfer attention from one task to another frequently without affecting performance.
· Must be able to work Saturdays.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Able to learn new software packages.
· Able to navigate and create spreadsheets in Excel
· Good telephone skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk and hear.
· The employee is constantly required to use hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects; and reach with hands and arms.
· The employee occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and walk.
· The employee is capable of lifting and/or move up to 20 pounds occasionally.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristic described here are representative to those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee works mostly indoors in an office environment and on occasion outside for brief periods of time. The employee can be exposed to wet and/or humid, hot, cold, and snow conditions, fumes or airborne particles and vibration.
· The noise level in the work environment can range from quiet to loud in the field.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustration of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.