Jr. Corporate Data Analyst
JH Larson Company Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you seeking an administrative role in a friendly and collaborative work environment? Do you have ERP or data management experience and have excellent attention to detail? We are proud to be celebrating our 90th anniversary in 2021 and invite you to join us as we continue to grow, innovate, and help our customers and employees succeed.
J.H. Larson Company is a family owned, independent distributor of Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC and DataCom products with 7 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin and South Dakota. J.H. Larson remains dedicated to its employees, customers, and vendors and is positioned to move into the future as a family owned and operated business.
We have a great opportunity to join our Corporate team in Plymouth, MN as our Jr. Corporate Data Analyst. This position entails various activities which all lead to ensuring the best utilization of our ERP system and the integrity of the data residing within it. This role is also the back-up to the resident expert on the ERP system which helps educate all other JHL employees. Responsibilities include:
- Process vendor price increases and load new pricing contracts.
- Support pulling down sell side and cost side contracts along with loading new.
- Support the ongoing effort of product data accuracy
- Support the eCommerce data initiatives for the company.
- Create new Buy Lines and Price Lines as required.
- Annually update vendors.
- Maintain PPI codes for all products created by working with the associated departments.
- Back up the Corporate Data Analyst role during absence.
- Minimum 2-4 years of related ERP system or data management experience.
- Knowledge of Eclipse software system is desired.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and collaborate within a multi-functional team.
- A team player – work together with others to accomplish common goals of company.
- Excellent math skills.
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Detail oriented, organized, consistent and tenacious.
- High operating efficiency using Excel and other data-based tools.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
The employee is frequently required to sit; talk or hear.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, 401(k) with match, life and disability insurance to name a few! Apply today if you would like to be a member of our family-owned company as we continue to be a growing force in the industry! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
JH Larson CompanyWhy Work Here?
Family owned company with Midwest values.
JH LARSON COMPANY is a family owned, independent distributor of ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING, HVAC and DATA COMM products with seven locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin and South Dakota and almost 200 employees. Since 1931, our goal has been to provide our customers with exemplary service and quality products, proving that they have been and will always be our number one priority.
10200 51st Ave NMinneapolis, MN
TechnologyView all jobs at JH Larson Company