- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the entire St. Louis branch to help them stay organized and complete tasks that allow them to focus on more advanced responsibilities. Their duties organize workflow, greeting office visitors, answer phones and support the sales and operations team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers phones and direct customer calls as necessary.
- Greeting incoming visitors.
- Invoicing and processing completed shippers.
- Assisting with shipping for freight carriers.
- Processing returns for customers and vendors.
- Searching supply vendors.
- Maintains office services and operations, and monitoring clerical functions.
- Record keeping and filing to include safety and certifications.
- Entering customer quotes and order entry.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Experience working with a multi-lined phone system
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and skilled in time-management. Positive attitude, outgoing, and self-motivated.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable with confidential information
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Speak clearly and hear.
- This is an active role; however, some office work at a desk is required. This job requires the ability to bend, stoop, sit, stand, reach, and lift items up to 15 lbs.
- This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and is subject to change as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the residents. This document does not imply a written contract of employment.
Echelon Supply and Service provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
BusinessView all jobs at JGB Enterprises