- Posted: over a month ago
Our mission is to shoulder IT management, user support, and cybersecurity for our clients who are hedge funds and other investment firms. We have grown 100% year over year since inception through our uncompromising focus on service.
We value ownership, execution, growth, and intelligence. We are looking for people who can thrive in and contribute to this environment while putting the customer first.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for delivering high quality projects under budget and on-time in a rapidly growing fast-paced environment.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders including customers, internal employees, vendors and contractors about strategy, adjustments, and risk.
- Motivate and keep internal and external resources on track with the ability to de-escalate and arbitrate differences to keep a project on track.
- Own and track project scopes, actions, risks, issues and make decisions that will drive projects toward success.
- Manage resources needs to reach objectives in an effective and efficient manner.
- Engage hardware, software and Internet Service Provider vendors for the procurement of goods and services.
- Development and maintenance of Project Management documentation.
- Continuous contribution to process improvement organization-wide initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Information Technology Infrastructure project experience (new office buildouts, office relocations, public or private cloud integrations or migrations)
- Experience working with construction general contractors, audiovisual vendors, internet service providers, and IT equipment procurement specialists
- 4+ years of project management experience
- Strong communication skills to effectively engage with clients & set proper expectations
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Knowledge around Project Management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
What would set you apart:
- Project Management Certification (PMP, CAPM)
- Managed Services or Financial Services is a plus
- Proven track record of improving team processes
AddressNew York, NY
ConstructionView all jobs at JFR Staffing