- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Safely perform receiving, stock keeping, inventory cycle counting, picking, packing and shipment of parts that service fuel pumping applications. The warehouse runs first shift only, some overtime is to be expected of this role.
- Prepare customer orders by processing receipts, picking, packing and shipping parts.
- Ensures all customer orders meet quality standards, correct part, correct quantity, shipped to correct address, on time, every time.
- Ship parts through parcel carriers (UPS) as well as Less Than Truck load and Dedicated trucks.
- Safely operate mobile equipment, Sit Down Fork Truck, Standup Reach Truck, Order picker (full time associates).
- Participate in annual physical inventory, perform daily cycle counting activities.
- Follow all safety procedures per company policy, identify and solution any unsafe practices to ensure all employees operate in a safe environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, crouch, lift 40 pounds, wear safety toe shoes, for 8 working hours per day.
- Perform any other task assigned by DC Manager or DC Supervisor.
- General knowledge of modern warehouse inventory control systems.
- Experience with warehouse cycling counting activities.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Drivers License / Reliable transportation
- Authorized to work in the US
- Comfortable lifting 40lbs
*JF Petroleum Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
JF Petroleum Group
7 Viking RoadWebster, MA
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Stocking Warehouse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.