Job Description: The Service Technician has a wide variety of skills and will be able to work through difficult problems. This person installs, maintains & repairs fuel dispensers; submersible fuel pumps; service station site controllers; credit card readers; cash register consoles; pumping PCW; tank & line monitoring equipment; various other types of equipment found in service station and convenience gas stations.
- Work in a safe manner
- Understand and comply with applicable fire safety, OSHA, and EPA rules and regulations.
- Observes, analyzes, and determines action for service and repair of equipment.
- Performs necessary repairs to correct analyzed situations in a professional and productive manner.
- Performs repairs and scheduled maintenance on equipment
- Performs factory authorized modifications per specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining tools required for performing the job effectively and safely.
- Responsible for following customer's safety and housekeeping guidelines when performing repairs at customer site.
- Resolve warranty calls on dispensers and tank monitors.
- Perform service calls as needed on an after-hours basis
- Perform break fix and preventative maintenance on service station electronics, computers, and the fuel dispensing systems, including electronic, plumbing and mechanical work.
- Provide quality customer service that exceeds customer expectation by ensuring that all assigned duties are completed in a cost-effective manner.
- Perform required prerequisite work necessary to obtain and maintain certification from original equipment manufacturers.
- Work with service project crew on service projects, assist lead technician(s) with the start-up, and commissioning of equipment.
- Will be required to travel as needed.
- Work with service project crew on service projects assist lead technician(s) with the start-up and commissioning of equipment.
- Must Have a valid Driver License
- Must have a HS Diploma or GED
- Familiarity with computer operations and an aptitude for learning computer skills.
- Gilbarco Dispenser certification and Veeder Root Tank Monitor certification, preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to repetitively lift, carry, push, pull up to 50 pounds, frequent bending, stooping, standing 8-10 hours per day.
*JF Petroleum Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status
JF Petroleum GroupSalisbury, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.