Heavy Maintenance Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
JF Petroleum Group is the largest Distributor, Service Provider and Installer serving Owners and Operators of Fuel Systems in the United States. Products and Services are delivered across the country with a network of branch offices along with sales and service teams that are strategically located across the U.S. to serve our customer base.
This technician is capable of performing and assisting with the installation, maintenance, and repair assignments associated with fueling equipment.
- Work under the HM Lead, Lead Technician, or Service Manager to meet customer expectations and response time objectives.
- Close assignments and complete paperwork as they are completed from the job site.
- Maintain company equipment in a good working standing.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of fueling / handling locations including, but not limited to:
- Fuel dispensers – Hydraulics and Electrical
- Submersible fuel pumps
- Credit card pedestals
- Removal and Safe disposal of Petroleum Compacted Water from tanks and catch basins
- Hydrostatic Testing – Sumps and Spill Buckets
- Line Repairs – Including FRP, Flexible Fiberglass, Steel
- Sump Penetration Repairs – Icon Split Boot, Bravo, etc.
- Bollard Repair, Replacements, Maintenance
- Spill Bucket Replacements and Upgrades
- Demolish and finish of concrete – premixed and mixed onsite
- Install and terminate communication and electrical wiring – Direct Bury, through existing conduit, or running new EMT or Ridged conduit
- Critically Damaged Dispenser or Fueling Equipment
- Will have obtained and maintain certifications required for HM level on equipment, products, and safety practices
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a HS Diploma or GED
- Able to operate a 90lb jack hammer throughout the work schedule
- Familiar with computer operations with an aptitude for learning computer skills.
- Work will include after-hours.
- Able to be taught to safely operate industry specific tools and equipment.
- Obtain / Maintain or possess / maintain certifications.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to repetitively lift, carry, push, pull up to 50 pounds, frequent bending, stooping, standing 8-10 hours per day.
The JF Petroleum Group mission is to be a trusted partner, offering the most comprehensive range of products and services at the highest quality and a great value. Our vision is to enhance convenience and the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve by providing intelligent & sustainable energy solutions enabling a more prosperous, safe, and greener future.
JF Petroleum Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
JF Petroleum Group
111 Credit DriveScott, LA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?