Title: Construction Administrator Status: Full -Time
*This is an entry-level position*
Job Description: Responsible for performing administrative office functions and construction administrative duties.
· Enter executed contracts and budgets into the system, set up master files, Project Manager File and Foreman’s file for each job.
· Assist with obtaining sub, rental, and material vendor quotes for bids.
· Frequent collaboration with various departments of the company.
· Send in check requests for Out of town expenses and set up hotels for the crews.
· Assist with the County and City permit submission paperwork.
· Track permit status and report to the Construction Manager/PM
· Assist with set up of job site paperwork, security passes, and site safety plans.
· Payroll entry- to be completed by 9:00 am on Monday’s and copy supplied to the Sales Director/Construction Manager.
· Set up PO’s for jobs, receive invoices and verify against the job budget or PO issued, notifies Project Manager of any differences, processes, and codes invoices for approval by the Project Manager(s). Track Open PO and PO cost to date reports/ Job cost reports and review with Project Manager and Construction Manager on a weekly basis.
· Follow up AP on sub and vendor invoices when needed.
· Get with the CM/PM on Billing, before the cutoff date, weekly where practical, but no later than the 25th of each month to help avoid the month end rush. CSR’s will invoice in our system and handle invoice distribution and Schedule of values with the CM/ PM.
· Generate and maintain all job files in an orderly fashion- store/ scan data into system. Once the job is completed and closed make sure the file folder is organized for storage and file log maintained.
· Schedule housing- hotels, and associated PO’s for the crews that are traveling. Set up per diem with the Project Manager(s) the week before.
· Generate and maintain close out packages, to include, but not limited to invoice copies, copies of photos from the computer files (that have been placed on to the server by the Project Manager(s)) State permit close out documents.
· Assist with special projects as may be deemed necessary.
· Track and maintain personnel training and certifications- verify with the CM/PM for scheduling training sessions so we stay compliant.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in an office/administrative role is required. Must be organized and detail-oriented. Must be able to successfully coordinate multiple projects and administrative duties accurately within deadlines.
- High School degree required, college degree or courses in math/accounting/ project management preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in project management or office management required.
The focus of the company continues to be Service, Distribution, Installation and Technology Solutions for Fuel and Fluid Handling Systems. A nationwide approach to Project Management, Wholesale Distribution, and Certified Training has been added as the company responds to market conditions and customer needs. "Our re-branding strategy retains the connection with our proud heritage, and our past 75 years of service to the petroleum equipment industry. But even more importantly, our new name and mission reflects the evolution of technology within our growing product portfolio as well as the expansion of the services we provide the communities of customers we serve. The JF Petroleum Group’s mission is to be our customer’s trusted partner, offering them the most comprehensive range of the highest quality products and services at a great value. Our vision is to enhance convenience and the quality of life of the people in the communities we serve by providing intelligent & sustainable energy solutions enabling a more prosperous, safe and greener future." CEO Keith Shadrick
For over three decades, Jones & Frank, ANS Distributing, and PSI, now under one name as JF Petroleum Group have been supplying equipment to petroleum marketers from single-site service stations and national chains, to wholesalers and technicians. We go out of our way to deliver what you need, when you need it, always at the best price. We provide ongoing product training, competitive compensation and benefits, and ample opportunities for advancement.
The Company continues to grow aggressively and expand into new markets. This pattern of growth and success comes from an unwavering commitment to recruit, train, and keep the best employees in the industry. Product lines are a mainstay of the company's growth curve and new lines are reviewed and evaluated continually to bring the best to the marketplace.
*JF Petroleum Group is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.