Librarian (Part Time)
JEVS Human Services Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Under the supervision of the Academic Affairs Director of Orleans Technical College, the Librarian will provide library services to the Orleans Technical College students and staff.
Summary of Major Duties/Responsibilities
- Ongoing acquisitions of new materials along with membership in ProQuest and Alexandria.
- Maintain all electronic library services.
- Acquisition and cataloging of audio-visual and computer accessed media.
- Conduct library orientations for all new classes; coordinate completion of library projects with instructors.
- Collaboration and staff development with the faculty, administrators, and career staff with integration of online learning resources into the curriculum.
- Assisting students and staff with online learning resources such as Cengage Mindtap and Google classroom
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science and experience required.
- ALA-accredited Master of Library Science degree preferred.
This position is part-time, 3 days for 12.5 hours total.
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person’s gender, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group.
JEVS Human Services
GovernmentView all jobs at JEVS Human Services