JES Holdings Columbia, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fairway Management, Inc. is a multi-state property management company specializing in the affordable housing market. The Company manages approximately 200 senior and multifamily tax credit and rural development across ten states.
The Staff Accountant applies company policies and control procedures with the preparation of monthly financial statements. This position is responsible for completing monthly general ledger reconciliations including balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statements. The Staff Accountant works with field staff each month to analyze the financial strength of each property. This full-time position is located in St. Louis, Missouri (or Columbia or Atlanta).
- Preparation of monthly financial statements including balance sheet, income statements and cash flow statements
- Preparation and maintaining of fixed asset schedules for depreciable assets
- Preparation of general ledger journal entries and account reconciliations
- Reconciliation of property rent rosters to deposit records and monitoring of receivable/prepaid balances
- Analyze monthly cash flow projections for variances between budget and actual figures
- Assist with the annual audit and tax return related requests for tax preparers
- Management of deposit accounts and accounts payable process
- Assist with preparation and submission of annual property budgets
- Responsible for annual reporting to governmental agencies
- Assist with analytical projects for Controller and Executive Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or other relevant degree program
- Minimum of 1 year experience in accounting preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- General Ledger reconciliation experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to meet assigned deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants for this position without regard to any category protected by applicable federal, state or local law, including but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status or uniformed service member status.
This company is an at-will employer as allowed by applicable state law. If hired, I understand this means that either the company or I may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without notice or cause. Further, no employee or representative of the company is authorized to enter into an agreement, express or implied, with me or any other applicant for employment for a specified period of time unless such an agreement is in a written contract signed by the President of the company.
Please note, the company does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies without pre-approval. Pre-approval by Human Resources is required before any external candidate can be submitted for consideration. The company is not responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes and for candidates who are sent directly to our hiring managers, employees or company representatives.
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at JES Holdings