Outside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
JES Foundation Repair, a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Installer. We have been in business for over 25 years specializing in damaged foundations of all types including residential and commercial structures. We serve Virginia Beach, Chester, Manassas, Appomattox, Salem, and other surrounding areas. There’s a good reason why we’re known best for being better. And it starts with Integrity: we don’t believe in hard sales and pushy salesmen. A company is only as good as the people it hires. And we hire only the best. Every certified field inspector has experience in construction, engineering or some other area of housing industry. We here at JES Foundation Repair are dedicated to finding an Installer that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been honored with the Best of Houzz in 2019, and also hold an A+ Better Business Bureau rating which highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.Job Description
Join one of the fastest growing, game-changing organizations in its industry and create a foundation for personal growth and future success!
Look no further….
Our Outside Sales Professionals are the friendly face of our organization and integral to our success. They partner with our homeowners to diagnose issues and estimate repairs through our basement waterproofing and foundation solutions. As a member of the Groundworks tribe of companies, you will receive qualified, high quality leads and appointments.
Top performers can make $150K+ per year!
What We Offer:
- Industry leading compensation programs
- Ability to obtain company vehicle and gas card allowance
- Warm leads pre-scheduled daily based on your availability
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- World-class paid training and support
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, and 401(k) with a company match.
What You Will Do:
- Travel within sales territory to conduct in-home inspections
- Diagnose/educate the homeowner on the issues they have in their home and provide solutions for those foundation, basement, or crawlspace issues
- Estimate the repairs and provide homeowner with sell-able job proposals
- Close sales with customers in the home
- Maintain relationships with customers while tracking sales lead pipeline
Best Qualified Candidates Possess:
- Previous background in business-to-consumer in-home sales
- Clearly defined sales and income goals along with a strong commitment to their execution
- Work in the construction, foundation repair, or similar home services industry
- Positive “can do” attitude focused on customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
JES Foundation Repair
AddressSilver Spring, MD
BusinessView all jobs at JES Foundation Repair
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?