Water/Wastewater Project Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects as if they were your own? If so, be a part of a company whose mission is to strengthen the communities we serve. JEO isn’t just any company. We are a relationship-based company, who cares about people and our clients. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
The Water Infrastructure Department, provides expertise and services in community water, wastewater and storm water systems, as well as, aquatic and park facilities. Project types include but are not limited to water main improvements, wells, water towers, water treatment facilities, wastewater lift stations, sewer mains, and wastewater treatment facilities.
The Water/Wastewater Project Engineer:
- Supports the Project Manager on completing projects primarily with municipalities for their water and wastewater needs
- Consults with municipal clients to produce positive results and understand how to leverage a variety of project funding sources
- Develops project plans, contract documents, and performs water/wastewater design tasks
- Ensures completeness of design related forms and reports
Qualified candidates are required to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in Nebraska and Iowa or ability to become registered
- 4-10 years’ experience working in the engineering industry on municipal water/wastewater projects
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.
Powered by JazzHR
JEO Consulting Group
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at JEO Consulting Group