Water Resources Senior Project Manager
- Over a month ago
Is improving communities your passion? Do you enjoy partnering with others to develop solutions to complex problems and successfully managing projects as if they were your own? If so, be a part of a company whose mission is to strengthen the communities we serve. JEO isn’t just any company. We are a relationship based company, who cares about people. We believe quality products and services are important, but people are the cornerstone of who we are. This exciting opportunity will directly contribute to the continued success of JEO.
JEO’s Water Resources Department provides expertise and services in Hydrologic and Hydraulic Analysis, Urban Drainage Evaluation and Design, Watershed Planning and Implementation, Levee Evaluation and Design, Dam Evaluation and Design, Floodplain Management, Environmental Sciences and Regulatory Coordination.
The Water Resources Senior Project Manager is supported by a department of professionals to take the lead on managing successful projects that meet or exceed client expectations while meeting JEO’s financial goals.
The Senior Project Manager has:
- A strong background in the successful development, direction and competition of complex projects
- Successful experience as a project manager including direct management of a project team and responsibility for meeting client expectations
- Experience with preparing and managing budgets, bids, contracts, funding requests and communication plans
- Successful experience with managing a diverse portfolio of project types
- Ability to successfully develop and maintain strong realationships
The following qualifications are preferred: Masters in civil engineering or other relevant advanced degree, 8+ years of experience working on water resources related projects
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits for full-time employees including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.
Powered by JazzHR
JEO Consulting Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?