Lead Service Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lead Service Coordinator
We are looking for a Lead Service Coordinator with experience with HVAC and/or Plumbing to expand our growing service department. The right candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience with either HVAC and/or Plumbing and be comfortable dealing directly with customers, determining priority of jobs, and planning and scheduling service technicians and installers. The Coordinator needs to be familiar with project management processes, very organized and detailed, and be capable of maintaining and following up on Plumbing and HVAC projects. Prior experience with mechanical service companies and/or construction project management documentation work is highly desirable. In addition, this role handles the following tasks to effectively support the Service team:
- Customer Service, answering and responding to customers on their request(s) for quotes or service via phone, e-mails, walk-in etc. and supporting technicians and plumbers in the field
- Work with Dispatch to schedule and dispatch service techs for Plumbing and HVAC assignments.
- Manage manpower including workload of technicians and installers and make sure the right people with capabilities are on each job.
- Work with GM of Commercial Service to prepare quotes for new or repair commercial work.
- Follow-up on service and repair quotes and make entries into computer system
- Prepare quotes for small residential repairs and replacements.
- Prepare PO's and order/source parts for service.
- Coordinate and lead successful onboarding meetings for New Preventative Maintenance Contract sales and schedule Preventative Maintenance. Enter new agreements, equipment, and estimated hours into the computer system
- Create reporting for client strategic review meetings and follow-up on action items
- Follow up on leads and in-bound calls.
- Jensen’s has been in business for over 80 years and has talented and trained installers, technicians, pipefitters, and plumbers. Our team can reliably install, maintain, service and repair most every size and type of heating and air conditioning equipment including packaged equipment, chillers, and boilers as well as every plumbing-related job from bathroom faucets to community sewer systems with consistent, on-time quality workmanship. We are growing and expanding in the Chicagoland area!
- We are committed to long-term relationships, communication, prompt response, progress and honesty. We let our quality speak for itself and are dedicated to doing the job right. Trust Jensen's to provide safe, comfortable environments.
As a part-time Dispatcher, excellent communication skills and clear phone voice is necessary. Prior customer service experience in a HVAC/Plumbing service company is a plus. This position requires a high degree of organization, computer skills, attention to detail, customer service passion, being a team player and having the energy to work in a fast-paced team environment and embrace change.
This position will work in coordination with our full-time dispatcher and take direction from the General Manager of Commercial Service.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Competitive based on experience.
COVID-19 considerations: All Employees are required to wear masks, maintain social distancing, practice good hygiene and regularly clean and sanitize their work areas.
JENSEN'S PLUMBING & HEATING, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at JENSEN'S PLUMBING & HEATING, LLC