JENNMAR, is the world’s leader in the manufacturing and distribution of ground control technology for the mining, tunneling and infrastructure industries. Jennmar Corp of West Virginia is seeking to fill a HR/Payroll clerk position to offer administrative support while performing diversified clerical, human resource and payroll services.
- High School Diploma/GED Required;
- Minimum Two (2) Years related experience preferred; or Equivalent Combination of Education and Experience
- ADP Software Experience, A Plus
- Possess working knowledge of general office administrative and clerical procedures
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office required: (mostly Excel)
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and complete several projects simultaneously
- Possess team mentality with the ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to manage information and communication while maintaining confidentiality
- Flexibility and adaptability to adjust to changing demands
- Possess ability to process, maintain, and disburse confidential and sensitive
- Possess working knowledge of HR/Payroll practices and procedures including applicable state and federal laws
- Responsible for recruitment, selection, hiring and onboarding new employees
- Processing paperwork for all new hourly personnel to corporate human resources department.
- Sets up/maintains employee files; assigns and enters hourly employee number in ADP payroll system.
- Submits payroll status change information to corporate human resources department and records employee status changes on site personnel record.
- Compiles data from site personnel records and prepares reports as required.
- Examines site personnel files to answer inquiries and provide information to authorized people at site and corporate locations.
- Submits required data for weekly corporate payroll processing.
- Compiles and submits employee benefits paperwork to corporate human resources department for use in employee benefits administration.
- Maintains site accident/injury reports.
*Excellent benefits include medical with a standard PPO plan with deductibles as low as $1,500 and wellness credit up to $750; free concierge primary care; voluntary 401k plan currently matching up to 12%; voluntary dental and vision plans; free telemedicine services; basic life, long and short term disability coverage.
JENNMAR WVReedsville, WV
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.