We are currently looking for a personable, energetic, motivated, and dependable client coordinator.
The 3 most important abilities the client liaison will need to display to be successful:
Client Focus - This is the first person client's see. Should be professionally dressed and cordial.
Compassionate - Our clients are here because they need our help. The front desk should recognize this and strive to be understanding to client issues.
Organized- The front desk is responsible for client interaction and scheduling.
Join a team of accounting and tax professionals doing challenging work in an environment that promotes professional quality.
Grow in a firm that offers the opportunity for professional advancement and leadership.
Be part of a business community that has become a vital center for business owners, consultants, professionals and medical practices.
Jeff Baker & Associates, PS is a Tacoma, WA based CPA firm specializing in business based advisory, accounting, and tax services for small to medium size businesses and tax services for both individuals and business owners.
Expectations of the candidate:
- Customer Service. The front end is client facing and so the role of the client coordinator is to ensure that their team is performing in a manner that ensures our customer experience is good.
- Must be able to operate and handle multiple phone lines with the utmost of care for our clients
- As the point-of-contact for our clients, someone who understands the value of each client and treats them with attention and care.
- Strong communication skills and great working relationship with employees.
- Associates degree in office administration, management, or related field preferred
- 2 + year working in office or customer service preferred
- Strong people and communication skills
- Experience in customer service and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
We Offer the Following
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement Plan with Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour