Are you ready to take your CPA career to the next level? Do you have what it takes to be a future Partner in one of Pierce County's most experienced CPA firms? An opportunity is available at Jeff Baker & Associates, PS for an entrepreneurial minded team player. Our growing, relationship-oriented firm serves an expanding base of reputable corporate clients and high net worth individuals.
If this sounds like you and you’re up for new challenges and rewards, review our qualifications and expectations. Then send us your information.
Expectations of the candidate:
- Prepare high volume of complex individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns
- Review federal, state, and local tax notices and draft responses
- Manage high volume of work and establish priorities for tasks to be completed
- Learn and identify tax-savings strategies
- In addition to advising clients, you will be responsible for developing and managing client relationships, identifying new business opportunities and contributing to growth and development. This includes making sure financial targets are met, and that the right team is in place to meet the needs of the clients.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting related field, MS in Tax preferred
- CPA License
- 7 + years in public accounting with a concentration in tax
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent Accounting Skills are Mandatory
- Experience in Compilations and Reviews
- Strong Proficiency in S-Corporations and Partnerships
- High level of comfort using technology to create efficiencies in workflow
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
- Experience using CCH Products and Lacerte is a plus
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
We offer the Following:
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Paid CPE Expenses
- Retirement Plan with Match
- 5 weeks of PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Private Office
- Remote/Flexible Schedule
JEFF BAKER & ASSOCIATES PS
Why Work Here?
Established Firm and a lot of room for growth!