LEAD DRIVER & CREW LEADER
Be a high-energy, dependable and productive member of the JDog team performing daily operations for junk removal services within clearly defined geographical areas.
- Provide exceptional service with a great attitude and enjoy working with people and helping others
- Have a sense of duty and responsibility and willing to live by JDog’s military core values, “Respect, Integrity and Trust”.
- Adherence to company policies (i.e.submit to background check, and HR policies related to safety and compliance)
Job Duties and Responsibilities (no experience needed, training will be done to JDog Standards):
- Responsible for following direction of Crew Leader and being a part of the team.
- Help crew with lifting and removal of junk and debris from business, residences and government locations
- Have the ability to interact with customers making them feel safe and comfortable by aligning with JDog’s military core values, “Respect, Integrity and Trust”
- Brand building
- Servitude to the community and willingness to help others
Skills and Qualifications:
- Military Veteran (honorably discharged) or like-minded individual with proven record of excellence in service environments Preferred
- Be able to lift 75 pounds; ability to stand and walk up to 8 hours a day; ability to stoop, bend, crouch and crawl
JDog is a Veteran-Owned business that provides junk removal and hauling services, demolition, moving services and more to both residential. You can visit our website at www.jdogjunkremoval.com
We offer competitive wages starting at $13/Hr. with an increase after 90 days of employment, bonus's, and 401K, flexible work schedules. If you want to be part of our team and unique company model please apply. Plenty of opportunity for growth. Immediate start.