JDS Industries is the largest wholesaler of personalization and award components in the world. We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our great company! We work Monday through Friday, day hours only. Benefits start the first of the month after hire! Primary responsibilities include processing product orders and answering customer inquiries over the telephone.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs.
- Maintain balance of inbound and outbound while meeting our exceeding key performance indicators.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements.
- Process incoming orders, resolve issues, process returns and complete outbound calling to prospects and existing customers.
Traits and Characteristics
- Ability to multi-task and complete diverse tasks simultaneously while exercising good time management skills.
- Ability to work in a goal oriented team environment.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Ability to work under time constraints while meeting productivity, accuracy and service related performance standards.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, verbal and written, with both internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Service oriented with demonstrated interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Strong attention to detail.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and company software programs.
- Must be able to use a basic computer, fax machine, phone and copier.
- Monday through Friday. Occasional overtime or additional and varied hours as needed.
- Must have at least two to four years in a customer call center experience.
- Prior customer service experience in retail and banking/financial industry beneficial.
Knowledge of Software Applications, Including:
- Ability to use business computer programs (Beginning Word, Excel, Outlook and AS400).