• Entering parameters into Warehouse Mgmt. System (WMS) application for execution of order draws.
• Printing and sorting of pick tags, shipping documents, and daily reports.
• Use, operation, installation, configuration (hands on) of printers, thin clients, PC’s, and scanners
• Perform IT and non-IT related business functions at Customer Sites.
• Maintaining and executing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Interface with Computer Room Operations teams located at various CCA sites, along with remote Application Owners.
• High level of sound logic and analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult
• Highly developed oral and written communications skills
• High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
• Experience with networked data management systems
• Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology industry trends, directions and market experience; ability to relate them to own organization
• Knowledge of emerging technologies (new to company systems as well as those that are new to the information systems industry)
• Knowledge of tools, techniques and good practices for protecting the integrity of corporate data and associated processing, company technology practices, standards and procedures.
• Familiarity with company's information architecture and information management methodologies
• Familiarity with the existing and planned software technology and the global, regional and local software architecture and infrastructure components
Education and Experience
• Technical undergraduate degree math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus
• Training in college level computer systems
• Manager is looking to have worker start ASAP, will begin reviewing resumes immediately
• Interview process - Phone screen and then on site meeting