Semi Local CDL A Truck Driver - CHATTANOOGA, TN (AVG. $1,346 WEEKLY)
JDEE Transport Services, LLC Chattanooga, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for a Truck driving position with a company that will get your application processed quickly and not leave you in a stack with our applicants wondering if you will be hired? Are you ready to get started this week? Well, search our list of jobs below and if a position catches your attention give us a call and mention the code "QUICKLY". Office hours 9am 3pm EST & Saturdays 10am 1pm. Call (855) 605 5333.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Good driving record and stable work history. Position requires 6 months experience within the last 3 Years. No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years (depending on violation), no more than 6 jobs in the past 3 years & must be able to pass background and drug testing.
***Experience excludes school***
Trailers less than 40ft, Bayside, Belly Dump & Grain or other top-loaded trailers count as experience.
- $0.50 cpm (avg 2,000 mpw)
- $29 per load ($10 for pick up and $19 for drop off)
- $1,250 minimum gross guaranteed per week for the first 6-weeks (includes training) contingent upon the driver working a full work week
- Average weekly gross: $1,346
Operating area: Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Georgia, Ohio, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia and Florida.
No Touch Freight
- Schedule: Thursday-Tuesday - DRIVERS WILL NOT BE OFF ON WEEKENDS
- Start Time: (1800 - 0100) - start time cannot be selected.
- Shift: 12 - 14 hours
- Average 2 - 3 nights home a week in addition to reset - home time will vary based on freight volumes.
- Hiring area: Chattanooga, TN., Dalton, GA., Monteagle, TN., South Pittsburg, TN., and Manchester, TN.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
JDEE Transport Services, LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at JDEE Transport Services, LLC