About JDA Software, Inc.
JDA Software is the leading supply chain software provider powering today's digital transformations. We help companies optimize delivery to customers by enabling them to predict and shape demand, fulfill faster and more intelligently, and improve customer experiences and loyalty. More than 4,000 global customers use our unmatched end-to-end software and SaaS solutions to unify and shorten their supply chains, increase speed of execution, and profitably deliver to their customers. Our world-class client roster includes 76 of the top 100 retailers, 77 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 8 of the top 10 global 3PLs. Running JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
Education Services Regional Manager, Retail
Scottsdale, AZ or virtual
The Education Services Regional Manager is responsible for managing the successful delivery of our Education Services portfolio for our Retail and LATAM customers to drive revenue and adoption rates. This position works closely with Consulting, Education Services, and Sales to promote and deliver JDA Education Services solutions. To ensure success, this role must demonstrate solid collaboration, communication, and organizational skills. This position is responsible for understanding regional nuances while driving bookings and revenue for their respective market.
- Drive bookings by partnering with Services Sales and Customer Executives (CEs) to create appropriate Education Services Statements of Work (SOWs) for potential customers that are Vendor-Specific Objective Evidence (VSOE) / Best Estimated Selling Price (BESP) compliant.
- Support back-selling opportunities to current customer base to achieve or exceed established bookings goals.
- Provide Education Pre-Sales support to Sales and Services Sales. Partner with the appropriate JDA Services and Sales/Pre-sales contacts to attach Education Services to new software licenses and new implementations.
- Consult on content for Requests for Proposal (RFP) / Request for Information (RFI), SOW and Change Requests (CR) documentation as needed.
- Achieve revenue goals for assigned solution / product area(s). Deliver revenue targets while staying within budget.
- Accurately forecast the revenue pipeline on a weekly basis for assigned area(s).
- Work with project teams and customers to schedule Instructor-led Training sessions (ILTs).
- Follow through on all the tasks to support revenue recognition including Training Event Planner (TEP) entries, timecards and expense reports, Purchase Order (PO) and SOW processing, class rosters, proof of delivery documentation, etc.
- Ensure a high customer satisfaction rate for Education Services as the primary customer contact and manage customer education plans and relationships.
- Develop and execute customer education plans. Serve as the primary Education Services representative (both internally and externally) in assigned areas of business and assist with promotion of JDA Education Services offerings.
- Assume the project management role for large-scale training engagements to ensure the success of the project.
- Collaborate with the Content Training & Development Manager on content demand and availability; including training materials and virtual environments.
- Manage a team of Education Architects. Develop and execute the training schedule and delivery for assigned product area(s).
- Work with Resource Control to coordinate training schedules and ensure high utilization from each Education Architect and other JDA associates delivering training.
- Review and approve expense reports and timecards for accuracy and timely billing.
- Manage MBO targets including utilization, content development, and sales support.
- Provide constructive feedback on Education Architect performance on-going throughout the year.
- Review feedback from customers on education offerings through the course evaluation process and direct contact with the customer and share feedback with the appropriate team members (Education Architect, content owner, etc.).
- Identify high potential performers and build development plans to grow their skills.
- Work with team members to create quarterly Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and hold them accountable to deliver.
- Establish cross-training plans to cover solutions with identified training delivery gaps.
- Administrative Work & Other
- Respond to all inquiries (both external and internal) within 24 hours, and then follow through with clear communication on any commitments.
- Complete weekly reports on progress.
- Work as part of the Education Services leadership team to manage and deliver profitable education services.
Minimum number of 5-8 years relevant work experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Ability to manage multiple high priority projects and execute plans within budget and expected timelines
Highly organized, effective project management skills
Proven track record of effective decision-making ability
Well-developed communication skills, presentation ability, and interpersonal competence. Proactive communicator
Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams. Collaborator
Understanding of financial/business models and market trends
Experience working with customers to collect feedback
Solid grasp of JDA solutions and market
Continuous learner on JDA technology and future product direction
Experience working in a SaaS organization
Skilled team leadership
Strong budget management experience
Bilingual - English/Spanish preferred
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success - and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here.
Join the conversation online by connecting and following us on Twitter @JDASoftware @JDACareers and Facebook ( http://bit.ly/9s2DVE ), and LinkedIn ( http://bit.ly/2rV4Kue ) Also, check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations at http://blog.jda.com .