- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet clients who visit the firm. You will coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus. Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes clients positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome clients as they arrive at the office
- Direct clients to the appropriate firm employee
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Update calendars and schedule appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., copy machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
JD PANTZIS CPA PC
385 Jay StreetNew York, NY
Get fresh Clerical Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.