We are seeking a Sales / Marketing Coordinator to join our team! We need a dynamic, outgoing, organized individual with strong verbal and written communication skills to assist and engage with clients from our office in Royal Oak, MI. A great candidate will be able to quickly diagnose a client’s needs, and make informed product and service recommendations. In addition, this position would place a strong emphasis on building face-to-face relationships with local law schools and students through weekly campus interaction.
Candidates with prior legal experience are preferred although this experience is not necessary for the position. Applicants with prior legal experience could start off at a higher baseline salary.
- Grow advertising revenue with new and existing clients
- Create and deliver sales presentations to clients
- Collaborate with marketing on lead quality and conversion
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Organize client correspondence and paperwork
- Client follow-ups, including thank you cards, promotional items, and surveys
- Managing client database using a CRM
- Managing social media accounts
- Office administrative tasks (printing material, shipping products) as necessary.
- Previous experience in sales, advertisement, or other related field
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment