JOB SUMMARY: Completes assigned engineering tasks as needed to build plastic injection molds. Uses various machining techniques to produce a quality plastic part that meets the requirements of the customer. Provides tooling support to the engineering, production, quality and maintenance departments of Accumold.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean and maintain production tools and molds.
- Build components for new tools, existing tools and molds through the use of tool room equipment, using designs created by the engineering department. Read and interpret plans from paper drawings or computer files.
- May be assigned role as Project Leader for the building of new tools.
- Using toolmakers scope, measures, examines, diagnoses and trouble-shoots new and existing molds to make improvements or corrections.
- Work as a team with project leaders to ensure that projects are finished quickly and precisely.
- Other duties as required.
· 4+ years’ experience making plastic injection molds
· Experience using mold-making tools such as metal saws, mills, grinders, lathes, EDM sinkers, EDM Hole Burner and CNC Mill.
· Knowledge of Windows based CAD programs such as Master cam, AutoCAD and Solid Works.
· High School Degree
· Tool & Die training or Journeyman card a plus
Why Work Here?JCSI is an innovative recruitment consulting firm with expertise in finding and engaging the best candidates, particularly those top performers employed with your competition. Unlike traditional RPO firms and agencies, JCSI does not charge contingency fees or require lengthy contracts. Our unique approach to recruitment process outsourcing delivers better candidates, faster, and at lower cost.
Great CEO, family environment, excellent benefits