JCSI Brighton, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fire Equipment Inc. is a full service life safety company. Since 1928, we have led the way in the fire protection industry providing inspections, installation, design and repairs. We provide our services to a wide range of industries throughout the New England area. We invest heavily in infrastructure, technology and education to provide our customers with the best and most cost effective solutions in the industry. FEI is a third generation family owned and operated company. As such, FEI understands that open communication with both clients and employees is paramount. Clients and employees alike are considered to be part of the FEI family. Our employees take extreme pride in carrying out the companys mission: to provide total life safety solutions protecting lives, valuable assets, and property.
Fire Equipment Inc. is hiring a Service Coordinator! We are looking for an individual with a background sourcing new customers in a field service organization. As FEI continues to grow, we are looking for someone who can drive qualified new business leads to our outside sales teams for both service work and projects. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Enjoy the hunt for new clients and laying the groundwork for these new customer relationships? This may be the role for you!
- Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer requests and expectations based upon nature of call, urgency, contractual obligation, available resources and customer needs
- Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized, organized, and that information is accurately entered into CRM system
- Utilize and maintain an electronic scheduling program. Provide daily updates as necessary
- Reviews, processes and distributes all service documentation including service work orders
- Responds to all customer requests for information or assistance
- Proactively follows-up with customer after completion of service visit to ensure a high level of satisfaction with quality of work received
- Process daily work received from technicians
- Manage service request from the point of scheduling through the completion of service
- Maintain accurate customer information at all times
- Minimum 2 years scheduling experience, experience scheduling technicians highly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Must be detail oriented with strong communications skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction
- Present a pleasant and professional demeanor when communicating with customers via phone and email
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
BusinessView all jobs at JCSI