Position: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Client: SALMON HEALTH Careers
Location: Westborough, Northborough and Northbridge, MA 01581
Duration: Full time job
0-1 years: $13.25/hr
1-2 years: $13.50/hr
2-3 years: $13.75/hr
3-4 years: $14.00/hr
4-5 years: $14.25/hr
5-6 years: $14.50/hr
6-7 years: $14.75/hr
7+ years: $15.00/hr
SALMON HEALTH Careers / Jobs / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Beaumont Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center at Westborough, Northborough and Northbridge, MA 01581 is a 154-bed skilled nursing center which takes an interdisciplinary approach to comprehensive restorative and medical care. Rehabilitation, post-surgical, short- and long-term care, skilled nursing and complex medical management are all provided in our warm, patient-centered environment.
Provide residents with routine daily care in accordance with established policies and procedures and as may be directed by the Staff Nurse, Nurse Manager, Director of Nursing Service or the Administrator. Assure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
· Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set forth in the SALMON Health and Retirement employee handbook, all Beaumont Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center policies and procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
· Provides and/or assists patient with activities of daily living such as grooming; oral hygiene; bath/shower; hair; feeding and nourishment and incontinence care.
· Maintains clean and safe environment by insuring each patient unit is well organized.
· Performs and/or assists patients with passive range of motion exercises; ambulation, transfers to/from bed, floor, wheelchair and shower chairs as needed.
· Responds to call lights, patient and visitors requests and corrects environmental hazards in an appropriate and safe manner.
· Provides accurate, timely documentation as required.
· Documents/reports care provided and patient observations including unusual or significant changes in physical, mental or behavioral conditions.
· Responds to emergency needs and other fire and disaster procedures designated by facility policies.
· Demonstrates competency in required areas.
· Attends in-service training and is responsible to maintain required number of in-service hours and current state certification as a CNA.
· Follows and carries out directions of licensed nurses and other managerial staff.
· Observes facility policies and procedures regarding attendance, timeliness, house rules, teamwork, customer service and other policies/procedures that may be introduced from time to time.
· Participates in facility Quality Improvement Program as required.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
· CNA with good work history in similar facilities preferred. Training may be offered according to facility practices.
· Meets federal and state certification requirements.
· Ability to communicate in English effectively through verbal and written means.
· Ability to work under stress and in emergency situations.
· A great place to work with competitive wages
· Full benefits package starting at 30 hours/week
· Life Insurance
· Paid training and tuition reimbursement
· Ongoing, in-house education and advancement opportunities for recertification
· Discounted child care at our on-site early education center
· Generous paid time off with indefinite accrual
· 401(k) plan with company match
· On-campus, reduced cost dining
· Short- and Long-term disability insurance
· Employee referral plan